Water Softener Installation in Maple Grove MN
If you own a home in the great northwest suburbs of Minneapolis, you already know that having a good quality whole house water softener in your basement isn't a luxury -- it's pretty much a necessity.
The hard water in our area creates several problems:
- It corrodes our pipes and restricts water pressure.
- It reduces the life of our washing machines and water heaters.
- It creates hard water deposits on our fixtures and sinks and in our appliances.
- It requires more use of soap and detergents.
- It causes dry skin and can irritate other skin conditions.
- It can ruin our clothes.
A top-performing system, like the Clack Millennium, offers benefits such as these:
- Your sinks, showers, fixtures, and tubs won't have hard water deposits for you to clean.
- Your dishes will come out of the dishwasher without all those water spots.
- Your clothes and towels will be softer.
- Your family's showers and baths will be much more enjoyable.
- Your soap will lather better and rinse off easier.
Who is Kal's Plumbing?
Kal's Plumbing is a 2nd generation, family-owned company. Kal's Plumbing has an A+ rating with the Minneapolis Better Business Bureau, an A rating on Angie's List and has a Super Service Award and the Highest Rating for Value & Quality from Twin Cities Consumer CheckBook Magazine. Read more about Kal's Plumbing.
Details About the Clack Water Softening System
The top-rated Clack Millennium system is considered the best water softener in use today. It uses 30% less water and 30% less salt than many softeners. In fact, it's the only brand Kal's will install. And Kal's will sell and install these units for hundreds of dollars less than those large water softener companies charge. Read more about the Clack water softener.
How Hard is Maple Grove's Water?
The water in Maple Grove is much harder than the water in most cities. Water hardness is measured by Grains Per Gallon (GPG). GPG between 7 and 10 is considered hard; GPG over 10 is considered extremely hard. The GPG in Maple Grove is 21.
So What's the Price?
The total price, including the softener, delivery, installation, parts, supplies and sales tax is $1195. Once it's installed, you will have one of the best water softeners.
This is a great value. But if you tell Kal about the $50 coupon from this website -- it gets even better.